My right nipple occasionally turns white and is really painful, could it be raynaud's?

In brief: Maybe; Dr. can check
Raynaud's disease is due to spasm of blood vessels supplying the fingers and toes, and sometimes other parts of the body.
Symptoms are often symmetrical. People vary in the symptoms they get with any disorder, so it is possible that one could have symptoms in just one body part . There may be a malformation in the artery going to that area. A primary care or rheumatology doctor can evaluate.

In brief: Maybe; Dr. can check
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Raynaud's of the nipple is common in nursing mother's and responds readily to nifedipine. It would, in my opinion, be worth trying nifedipine to see if it solves your problem.
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
Raynaud's affecting the nipples is described in the literature.
The white discoloration is the first and most important finding, typically followed by blue and red changes.

Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Marsha Davis