My hands and feet swell when I'm cold, but I don't have raynaud's disease. What else could it be?

Circulation. When you are cold, your body will try to direct most of it's heat to your vital organs which include your heart, lungs, intestines, etc. Therefore, it will decrease the blood flow to your feet and hands by temporarily decreasing the blood flow to these areas, thereby creating the swelling in your hands and feet.
Doctor can evaluate. Raynaud's phenomenon is a well known cause of cold hands and feet due to spasm of blood vessels supplying blood to the hands or feet. Other conditions can decrease blood flow to the extremities, leading to cold hands and feet. A primary care doctor can evaluate for anemia, peripheral artery disease, hormonal imbalances, autoimmune disorders, smoking (nicotine), drug side effects, etc...