What does it mean when you can feel a heart beat in your stomach?

Can be norm if thin. Most abdominal aortic aneurysms (aaas) are asymptomatic, not detectable on physical examination, and silent until discovered during other testing. Smoking, hypertension, and family history are clinical risk factors for the development of an aneurysm. Ultrasound, the preferred method of screening, is cost-effective in high-risk patients. If you are an at risk pt - get screened.
Heartbeat in stomach. This could mean you have an aneurysm or just that your admirably fit allowing you to feel the pulse in your normal aorta. A simple ultrasound could sort out which it is. Ask your doctor to help sort it out for you.
Several things. If you are thin, you can often feel your aorta in your abdomen, however an aortic aneurysm is often described as "my heart dropped into my belly" ....But at 19 years old, your risk of an aneurysm is essentially zero.
May be normal findin. If you are thin and lying down, it could be possible to see/feel the pulsation of your aorta in your abdomen. If you are obese, this would be more difficult to see. I assume you are 19?...It would be extremely unusual for a 19 y.O to have an aneurysm...But this would be the most important finding to rule out...This can be done by a physical exam...Or an ultrasound , or a ct scan ..