I feel pressure in the back of my right leg. There is swelling behind my knee and a mild tingling in my right foot. Whatshould i do?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Possible bakers cyst

As well as nerve entrapment.
...See an orthopedist.

In brief: Possible bakers cyst

As well as nerve entrapment.
...See an orthopedist.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Get it checked!!!

Get examined because several there are conditions such as a baker's cyst that can present themselves in the back of the knee and pinch a nerve to cause tingling in the toes.
You also have to rule out a more serious clot (dvt). Examination and tests such as an ultrasound (doppler) would be used to diagnose.

In brief: Get it checked!!!

Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges

In brief: Bakers Cyst

This is a growth behind the knee that puts pressure on the nerve and blood vessels.
See an orthopedic surgeon.

In brief: Bakers Cyst

See an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh