I have raynaud's syndrome. How can I keep my hands and feet warm?

Always plan ahead. Cold temperatures are a main cause of raynaud's phenomenon, so cold weather can trigger symptoms. If a person has only mild symptoms, he can keep his hands, feet, face, and ears warm with well-insulated clothing. The newest gadgets (such as heated gloves and heated socks) from winter sports stores may help. Using portable heaters, pre-warming the car, keeping dry, etc..., are helpful ideas.
Move south. Really, some folks do that. Mittens, warmers, good socks and boots like going skiing!, .