My daughter is 9 years old and everytime she eats she poop and this week is brownish blood in the stool(the stool is black and soft)?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Blood in stool...

...Isn't brown. It's red, or it's black, depending on where it comes from. I suggest you see your doctor. S/he can likely do a simple stool test, called a hemocult, in the office to find out if it's really blood (i did two this week.
..One was, and one wasn't). Then, whether it turns out to be blood or not, your pediatrician can advise you what the next step should be.

In brief: Blood in stool...

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine