Could raynaud's disease be only in index fingers?

Maybe. Raynaud's phenomenon is due to spasm of blood vessels supplying the fingers and toes. Finger symptoms usually involve all fingers. People vary in the symptoms they get with any disorder, so it is possible that a person could have symptoms in only index fingers. There may be malformations in the arteries going to the index fingers. A primary care or rheumatology doctor can help figure things out.
Possibly. Usually, raynaud's involves both hands and all fingers, sometimes avoiding he thumbs. If it involves only one finger see a doctor to get a vascular study of the circulation to that hand. One finger might have its circulation cut off.