Can hypothyroidism/raynaud's make you get drunk faster?

Probably not. Hypothyroidism or raynaud's disease are not known to increase the absorption of alcohol from the stomach, so should not make a person get drunk faster. However, if a person feels cold or has cold hands, he may drink more or drink faster, because he wants the alcohol to warm up his hands. Alcohol is a vasodilator, but extra blood flowing to the skin and hands will lower one's core body temperature!
ETOH & Rheum Disease. Hypothyroidism, yes, for sure. Raynaud's possibly. Any autoimmune condition causes some debilitation that makes intoxication more intense. Chronic illness often makes people more vulnerable to toxic, sedative effects.Hypothyroidism also slows the metabolism and can lead to depression & cognitive impairment. Those scenarios make pts. More likely to feel etoh's effects faster & with less imbibed.