What should I do about my mild raynauds?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Keep warm
Mild raynauds should be treated conservatively by simply keeping the hands and feet warm. For more significant symptoms medication, especially calcium channel blockers, can be helpful.

In brief: Keep warm
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
In brief: Depends on symptoms
A patient with bothersome raynaud's symptoms can work closely with his primary care and rheumatology doctors to identify the things that trigger the vasospasm (in order to avoid them) and do trials of various drug therapies to see which medications or combinations of drugs give the best effect.
Some experimental treatments can be tried. In very mild cases, lifestyle changes may resolve symptoms.

In brief: Depends on symptoms
Dr. Peter Kurzweil