If I already have hypothyroidism, addison's disease, raynaud's disease and vitiligo is it likely that I will get diabetes also?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
While it is not likely that you will get diabetes, you do have a higher chance of getting diabetes.
There is a condition called "polyglandular syndrome" which include: hashimoto's thyroid disease (hypothyroidism), addison's disease and type 1 diabetes. You already have hypothyroidism and addison's disease, so you should be followed closely for the development of diabetes.

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine
In brief: Not necessarily
Not necessarily. Getting diabetes depends on many things including family history, eating habits, and toxic load.
Consider finding a good integrative medicine physician to help you out.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Cindy Juster