What is the difference between chillblains and raynaud's disease?

Care is the same. The prevention and treatment of chilblains (pernio, perniosis) and raynaud's are similar. Chilblains are itchy, tender spots or bumps, with a reddish or purplish color. The blood vessels in chilblains are damaged (vasculitis). The cause is cold-damage to the tissue (basically getting frostbite on a spot of skin), so chilblains happens in cold weather or very cold water exposure.
They are similar. Both conditions have similar symptoms of coldness and color changes in hands and feet on exposure to cold. Chilblanes occurs on exposure to dampness and coldness and is dues to small vessel disease in vessels to the skin. Raynaud's symptoms are often due to a connective tissue disease or some other underlying cause other than small vessel arterial disease.
Pain,itching skin. Chilblains are itching & painful redness of the skin of fingers, shins, toes, or ears on exposure to damp coldness. It is a disease of small blood vessels of the skin and can lead to ulcers in these areas.