How will my basal cell carcinoma be treated on my face?

Skin cancer treatmen. Skin cancer on the face should be surgically removed. You may have mohs surgery or traditional surgical excision. You may need reconstruction as well, depending on the size and location. See a plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
Removal. Sometimes they can be frozen off and sometimes if they are deep they need surgical removal.
Medical or Surgical. It depends on the type of bcc. There are many options both surgical and non surgical. Please see a dermatologist.