Can raynaud's affect your knees?

Raynaud's locations. Raynaud's disease is due to spasm of the muscular lining of vessels from temperature extremes. It most commonly affects the hands and occasionally the feet and is due to temp exposure. If it affected the knees, then you would expect everything beyond that such as the lower leg and feet could be affected as well. For knee pain, I would look at the muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones.
Yes. Raynaud's can affect your knees. The vasospasm that occurs during an attack most commonly happens in the fingers and toes. However raynaud's can affect both hands, feet, ears, nose, and lips.