What type of doctor should I see for raynaud's disease testing?

Variety. Vascular surgeons are usually the doctors tasked to manage this but primary care doctors can help with medication choices and long-term follow-up.
Rheumatology doctor. A rheumatologist is the main specialist to see for evaluating raynaud's symptoms. A primary care doctor can order many of the tests. Sometimes the primary care doctor will refer a patient to both a rheumatologist and an endocrinologist (to evaluate for hormonal imbalances).
Vascular Specialist. Vascular specialist would be best option.