What kind of specialist should I see to determine cause of raynaud's symptoms?

Rheumatologist. A rheumatologist is the main specialist to see for evaluating raynaud's symptoms. A primary care doctor can order many of the tests. Sometimes the primary care doctor will refer a patient to both a rheumatologist and an endocrinologist (to evaluate for hormonal imbalances).
Vascular surgeon. Vascular surgeons are really vascular medicine and surgical specialists. Need to rule out obstructions, compressions, medications. Etc. May need rheumatology help.

Related Questions

What type of specialist can determine cause of raynaud's symptoms?

Rheumatologist. Raynaud's is often seen in the setting of autoimmune disease, which is a rheumatologist's specialty.
Multiple. Internal medicine, family medicine, rheumatologists, and vascular medicine (including vascular surgeons) would all be able to help you with this.