I'm starting remicade (infliximab) infusions for psoriasis, how will I feel after it?

Fine. A very high percentage of patients I treat with Remicade do fine during the infusions and after. If we do get complaints from patients the day after a Remicade infusion they include headache usually controlled with tylenol (acetaminophen), (acetaminophen) fatigue which may last a day or two. Rarely fever may occur again treated with tylenol (acetaminophen). Everyone is different so if something does not feel right, talk with the medical office.
Side effects? If you are enquiring about adverse reactions, you should have received a pamphlet or brochure from your dermatologist. Read it carefully.