What can I do to help with the psoriasis on my hands?

Dr. Michael Laccheo
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Many options
There are many effective treatments from light therapy to steroid creams to anti-folate agents to tnf Alpha inhibitors.
Discuss the options with your dermatologist to pick a treatment that is right for your disease severity and comorbid factors.

In brief: Many options
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Laser or uvb
If topical. Creams are not helping, isolated areas can be treated with cortisone injections.
The use of targeted ultraviolet light uvb or more concentrated light in the form of an excimer laser can treat localized psoriasis without internal drugs. If the psoriaisis is more severe oral medications or biologics like enbrel, humira, stelara (ustekinumab) can help.

In brief: Laser or uvb
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried