How much clonopin and Xanax (alprazolam) would you need to take to overdose?

Suicidal? If you're thinking of overdosing on any medication, please contact your psychiatrist, your primary care physician, or the national suicide prevention lifeline: 1-800-273-8255.
Agree w Dr. Pappas. If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support.