I have a bicuspid aortic valve, what do I do next?

Bicuspid valve. The aortic valve normally has three cusps, or leaflets. Some people are born with only two cusps of this valve, and this abnormality does increase the chance that the valve will deteriorate and require replacement. Also associated with the bicuspid aortic valve is a tendency for the first segment of the aorta to enlarge into an aneurysm. A cardiologist should monitor these conditions.
See a cardiologist. The valve is normally 3 parts, so yours with only 2 parts will "age" faster. You should have an echocardiogram perhaps annually, to follow the size of the opening. If it begins to narrow too much, surgery is indicated to replace it.
Serial exams. The natural history of bicuspid aortic valve is to progressively deteriorate over years and narrow (stenosis) or leak. Many need to have valve replacement in their 40s to 60s. There is no known treatment to postpone that deterioration, but you can make sure you are in the best condition possible to undergo surgery later - healthy weight, stamina from exercise, other health problems controlled.