Are thin wrists, and long thin hands on a male a symptom of carpal tunnel syndrome or something else?

Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Not carpal tunnel
First off the description is of physical characteristics which is something distinct from symptoms.
Symptoms of carpal tunnel would typically be related to entrapment of the median nerve i.E numbness, tingling and weakness of the hand. I'm not aware that this occurs to any greater degree in someone with long fingers though a thin wrist might certainly predispose to compression of the nerve.

In brief: Not carpal tunnel
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Gary Pess
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Not related
Not related.

In brief: Not related
Not related.
Dr. Gary Pess
Dr. Gary Pess
Dr. Robert Coats II
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Not related
These characteristics are not indicative of any pathology or disorder.

In brief: Not related
Dr. Robert Coats II
Dr. Robert Coats II
Dr. Marsha Davis