Is joint cracking and popping a symptom of marfan's syndrome?

No. Joint cracking and popping is not a symptom of marfan's. Marfan's syndrome is caused by an abnormal gene, responsible for a protein fibrillin which give connective tissue its strength. People with marfan's skeletal abnormalities can include, taller than normal stature and may have a caved in chest, loose joints that are prone to dislocation, scoliosis. (curvature of the spine), .
Yes. People with marfan's can have joint cracking and popping, but joint popping and cracking is seen in many diseases and in many healthy people without joint disease.