What is the successful birth rate in women with marfan's syndrome?

Good. The ability to carry a pregnancy to term is very good but the major risk is to the mother who has had previous surgery for aortic root dilatation. Any pregnancy in a mother with Marfan Syndrome has to be treated with close attention to detail, especially with close monitoring of the aortic root diameter. The delivery should be by the least strtessful method.
Not sure. Women with marfan syndrome need monitoring during pregnancy because they are at greater risk of rupture of the aorta (often fatal). Also, marfan syndrome is a dominant gene, so half of a marfan syndrome woman's children will have the disease, so she may not want to risk getting pregnant.