2 doctors weighed in:

After eating air pop popcorn, i get sick. I get an upset stomach. It gets very painful. It didn't use to be this way. Could i now be allergic?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Maybe

It could be an allergy to corn or it could be an intolerance.
Maybe it is an additive in the popcorn product you are using. Switch brands and see if it persists. If so, see an allergist.

In brief: Maybe

It could be an allergy to corn or it could be an intolerance.
Maybe it is an additive in the popcorn product you are using. Switch brands and see if it persists. If so, see an allergist.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Thank
1 comment
Dr. David Herman
Too many chemicals un most brands. Plus eating alot of popcorn at once may be very difficult to digest. Reduce the quantity
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified,
11 years in practice
16M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors