Can you have marfan's syndrome and not have any heart problems?

Yes, but be careful! Marfan syndrome can lead to very dangerous enlargement of the aorta (aneurysm) and leaky heart valves. Patients with Marfan need regular followup with a cardiologist!
Maybe when younger. The connective tissues that help maintain the shape and structure of the aorta and the heart valves weakens over time. Early in the disease, the aorta and valves may be normal in appearance, with heart problems showing up later as the structures deteriorate.