Hello I've had rough sex about a month ago and started noticing pimple looking bumps on my shaft it started off with 2 in sepreate locations of the sh?

Doctor can evaluate. A primary care doctor or a dermatologist or urologist can evaluate a penis shaft rash to see what it might be. It could be just from friction and too much rubbing, or it could be an infection, or even both.