Red bumps that turn into blisters on arms, hands, feet, and privates.?

See dermatologist. You should see a doctor, or you can wait till it spreads further - i would of gone to the doctor long time ago.....
May be a fungus. Skin that is noted on the palms of the hands, plantar aspect of the foot and intertriginous zones (creases) can become irritated by friction and can attract a fungus infection. It can sometimes present as blisters. It's important that you come in and have it examined! some other differentials can be an allergic reaction or an infection. Don't delay on getting it checked.