How long does it take a slight compression fracture in t12 to recover?

About 3 months. It takes about 3 months to heal, though total healing may take 6 months or more. It is a process. Smoking, some drugs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen) can slow the process.
Usually within 12. Weeks. However, one should get evaluated as to any bone density loss and aggressively treat if present to minimize risk of another fracture if due to bone density issues. Sometimes this may be a sign of other diseases so make sure you have an evaluation by your physician.