I am 22 year old male suffering from erectile dysfunction from 6months. I checked my BP today n it was very low, can some one tell me what can I do?

See doc. Ed can occur at any age. First step is to get full exam from your doctor then urologist. After that many things can help.
See your physician. You need a good evaluation by your physician to investigate your concerns. Please contact him or her today. Good luck.