Would the use of skin creams containing phytoestrogens be harmful to me, given that I had oestrogen dependent lobular breast cancer in 2000?

Congrats survivor. Congrats to you for being a 12 year survivor. The risk for developing another breast cancer is back to normal risk (1 in 8). These skin creams can be absorbed depending on how they are prepared and the dosage. I recommend contacting a dermatologist for a recommendation.
Unclear. The evidence is unclear. But i would advise against using them with your history of estrogen positive breast cancer.
I wouldn't worry. These anti-aging creams are quacky and probably don't do much of anything, and even if they did, i doubt you'd absorb anything significant. The appeal is to someone who wants a "natural / plant-based" treatment. If you're concerned, talk with your personal physician.