I’m 27 f.There appeard small pimple bumps on my chin & bottom area of the face.Retin-a cream prescribed by my doctor, though he's not sure of the pblm.?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Difficult to tell

Skin issues are very difficult to diagnosis without actually seeing and touching the lesion.
Occasionally, doctors may even need to biopsy or culture the lesion to make a determination. Best to return to your family doctor or dermatologist to get you the best answer.

In brief: Difficult to tell

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: DERMATITIS

If your md gave you retin a (tretinoin) then he thinks it is acne instead of other skin lesions.
He saw you and tried you on that rx. If the lesions do not heal, he can always refer you to a dermatologist.

In brief: DERMATITIS

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Cindy Juster