I live in newcastle, nsw, australia. Is breast reduction for large breasted women with back and neck problems ie. Neck surgery etc, covered by medicare?

Breast reduction. Medicare does cover breast reduction if you meet their criteria. A plastic surgeon can walk you through the process.
US most of the time. Large breasts do give back pains, shoulder pains , gait problem in walking, to these poor woman when all of this is properly documented, and submitted to insurance companies , they approve for the procedure in usa. Do not know in australia.
Could be. It seems like you might be a candidate for breast reduction. With proper documentation it might be covered. Unfortunately, with medicare, you won't know if it is covered until after the procedure is done and your doctor bills for it.