How could I lose some weight when I have a back injury?

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care
In brief: Back injury
With less activity, you need to pay attention to your caloric intake.
They are many guides available in books and online to accomplish your goal. You should also seek out the help of a local dietician or nutritionist to assist you. Quick guide to cut out the sweets and desserts and cut back on the portions until you can seek some help. Work with a pt to develop an exercise without back strain.

In brief: Back injury
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: The most recent
Studies reveal that weight loss is mostly dependent on calorie intake rather than activity level or exercise.

In brief: The most recent
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Keegan Duchicela