What does it mean to have congenital spinal stenosis?

Small spinal canal. The size of spinal canal varies person to person born with a small spinal canal I use this term when i see liitle room for nerves but no obvious single impinging structure also called short pedicle syndrome very arbitrary.
A small spine canal. One was born with a small spinal canal that by imaging definitions fits the criteria to be diagnosed as spinal stenosis. It means that as you age, you have a higher risk of developing spinal stenosis symptoms and at a younger age and if you develop a disc herniation, it does not have to be too big to create symptoms since there is less room for the nerves to be pushed about.