Could spinal stenosis cause severe leg and foot cramps?

Yes.

Yes.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Perhaps

Low back stenosis can be entirely silent (no symptoms).
When it does cause leg symptoms, it varies in how people describe it. I have heard people complain of pain, heaviness, tiredness, weakness, tingling, numbness. The pain can be sharp, dull, aching, burning, cramping. Usually it occurs with walking, sometimes with standing. It usually feels better with sitting, leaning forward, like on a table.

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

It could also cause pain, numbness, tingling.
You should see an orthopedist for treatment options. Other things can cause these problems too i.E vitamin deficiencies, dehydration etc so you would want to make sure it is the stenosis and nothing else causing the issue.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass