Will Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) cause cravings for caffeine, sugar and excessive shopping?

Possibly. Stimulants/amphetamines like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can have many different side-effects. These include manic behaviors and increases in goal- directed behaviors. I wonder whether the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is causing a "buzz, " and the person is trying to accentuate those pleasurable feeling, with more pleasure seeking behaviors and actions? All theoretically increase Dopamine levels in the brain. It doesn't seem healthy.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) Stimulants can elevate Dopamine and cause such behaviors, especially in predisposed individuals such as ones with mood disorders or impulse control problems.