How can I help allergies?

Agree with see doc. There are also some things you can use otc. First saline rinses can help with the congestion. Secondly, there are several good antihistamines available, like zyrtec, allegra, or claritin (loratadine). If you wish to know what is triggering your allergies or for other treatments, see your physician.
Allergies. Your primary care doc. Can help u find the cause & triggers & treat those.
Identify and avoid. It is important to identify the allergic trigger so that it can be avoided. If avoidance measures are not helpful or unrealistic, then various medications are available for treatment. If symptoms are still not controlled, an allergist can offer allergy shots for environmental allergies which improve symptoms by about 80% in 80% of patients.