What is the effectiveness of spinal decompression non-surgical treatment?

Limited. It is a form of traction using a machine to pull on the spine, somewhat like pulling on two ends of a rope. It can give temporary relief of neck, back, arm, or leg pain. For mild cases, it might be effective. The problem of proving effectiveness is the variability of spinal problems among sufferers, and the tendency for some to get better with time (regardless or in spite of treatment).
Excellent at . Decompressing your wallet ! this gas been shown to have no advantage over simple traction. When one looks at the natural history of most back problems the majority get better without surgery so this treatment will have the same rate of effectiveness but cost you a lot of unnecessary expense! .