Can men with spinal cord injury (c6 and c7) have sexual intercourse?

Yes. The goal is provide treatment to achieve and maintain an erection. Erection can be achieve with oral or intraurethral medications. If medications are not effective, erection can be achieved by direct stimulation of the penis, penile vibratory stimulation device or vacuum penile pump device. To maintain erection, patients use a constrictor device or "cock ring." do not use constrictors over 30 min.
Not easily. There is no sensation beow the chest if the patient has a complete spinal cord injury. I have heard some patients can get an erection using viagra (sildenafil) but they should consult a urologist with experience treating spinal cord injury patients.