Where should I go to check whether I have scoliosis?

Orthopedic surgeon. A surgeon that specializes in spine surgery or pediatric orthopedics would be the best to evaluate the scoliotic curve for treatment recommendations depending on the severity of the curve the physician may recommend physical therapy, bracing or surgery.
Ortho or primary. Most primary care doctors should be able to assess for scoliosis, order screening xray if indicated, and refer to surgeon if indicated.