How long willit take for the "bulls eye" to come up to show you have Lyme disease from a deer tick?

3-30 days or never. A bulls-eye rash (erythema migrans) after a tick bite is considered a sure sign that one has been infected with lyme & appears 3-30 days after the bite (usually 3-7 days). However, half or more of those proven to have lyme do not recall this rash. One should therefore not wait to see if they develop this rash to seek preventive treatment. The sooner treatment is started after exposure the better!