Is it normal to have back pain after gall bladder surgery?

Yes. The best and most simple answer is yes, but within reason and for a reasonable amount of time.
For a few days. You can feel your gallbladder area in your back, and the trauma of having it removed can give you pain in your right back, or between your shoulder blades. Pain elsewhere is unlikely to be related to gallbladder surgery, unless you were in a funny position when you went to sleep for surgery, and it put pressure on a part of your back. You definitely need to see your surgeon and check it out. Go.