How can I dress with scoliosis?

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: As you like

Severe curves are visible to others, but milder curves are not.
You may be more aware of your scoliosis than your friends and acquaintances. Looser clothing will tend to "hide" the curve. No one has a perfect body. Wear clothing that complements you.

In brief: As you like

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Proudly

My recommendation.
Be proud of your scoliosis and don't try to hide it. It is part of what makes you who you are.

In brief: Proudly

My recommendation.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Brandon Macy
Most people don't even notice. Dress to please yourself.
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: Whatever comfortable

Scoliosis is a structural deformity of the spine.
It may lead to poor self image. In point of fact, the word "orthopedics" means "straight children", and the symbol of orthopedics is a crooked tree . Both references to scoliosis treatment. The good news is that scoliosis is mostly cosmetic, and in idiopathic cases not a life threatening condition. Wear what ever makes you most comfortable.

In brief: Whatever comfortable

Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Steven Seres