What methods would a doctor use to treat a wart on the bottom of my foot?

Several . Topical medicine with debridement, surgical excision, laser, freezing or in some cases, certain oral medications.
Several treatments. You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good. Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding.