What is a good remedy for sciatica?

Dr. Sharad Rajpal
Neurosurgery
In brief: Depends
Options to treat sciatics include medications, physical therapy and exercise, injections, and surgery.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Sharad Rajpal
Dr. Sharad Rajpal
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Core Exercises
Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance.

In brief: Core Exercises
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Varies with cause
Find and treat the area of spinal nerve pressure .
Or stretch your piriformis muscle. Begin with activity modification nsaids.Begin with a lumar mri.

In brief: Varies with cause
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston