What would cause facial pain and headaches?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues

In brief: Tension headache/TMJ

Think flesh/tissue and not bone/ligament/disc with chronic pain! began selfcare with a wellness programs, vitamins b-100, magnesium glycinate, sleep hygiene, exercise and self or prof massage, chiropractor, yoga, heat, stretching all are needed.
My favorite in my practice is acupuncture and myofascial tissue release with trigger points w lidocaine.

In brief: Tension headache/TMJ

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Dale Rottman
Dentistry

In brief: Several causes

There could be a number of possibilities.
One could be a nerve dying in a tooth. Problems with the temporal mandibular joint (tmj). Inflamation of the facial nerve just to name a few. If you are exhibiting such symptoms, see a dentist to evaluate your condition and find out if the problem is dental related.

In brief: Several causes

Dr. Dale Rottman
Dr. Dale Rottman
Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry

In brief: Myriad of Causes

There are many reasons for facial pain and headaches.
It could be a cardiology issue to dental issue to stress. It's important that you get a thorough evaluated to determine the proper diagnosis.

In brief: Myriad of Causes

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Kim Capehart

In brief: Many things

It could be from many places and i would suggest you find a doctor that can identify where the pain is coming from, a diagnosis, and then offer appropriate treatment.
A new headache is a red flag.

In brief: Many things

A new headache is a red flag.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Many causes

Many causes.
Some harmless, some serious. See ENT doc or oral surgeon for evaluation/recommendations.

In brief: Many causes

Many causes.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine