Can you tell me some quick remedies for sciatic nerve pain?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your back.
I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Several things

You can modify your activities to minimize symptoms, take medication like ibuprophen or Naproxen if no contraindications, give it time as most get better, guided exercise/physical therapy, consider epidural steroid injections and modify your lifestyle in terms of weight control, avoiding smoking and exercising regularly to minimize the chance of recurrent problems.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management

In brief: See Dr

Some pain managementn docs can do a sciatic nerve block that relieves the pain and allows return of function where excercise can help with the longer term solution.
Find a reputable doc though.

In brief: See Dr

Find a reputable doc though.
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Eric Weisman