Is it normal to feel pain down my arms and legs after I sneeze?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: No
This may be a sign of herniated discs in the neck.
With the trauma and movement of the spine during a sneeze, the cervical rootlets may be being stressed. This might be worth getting checked by your pcp.

In brief: No
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: No it suggests that
There may be some compression of the nerve tissues within your neck or cervical region that could be due to a variety of reasons including a disc herniation or spinal stenosis (canal diameter too small for the spinal cord) or both.
There may be other reasons so you should have a thorough evaluation by a neurologist.

In brief: No it suggests that
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Keegan Duchicela