What are the causes of slight radiating leg pain? I had no previous injury.

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Depends

If the pain goes down the back side of the leg below the knee (to leg or foot), or the front part of the thigh, you may have irritation of one of the nerves in your back that give feeling to the leg.
If it goes only to the buttock or back side of the thigh, it could be nerve or it could be referred pain (not from direct irritation of a spinal nerve).

In brief: Depends

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Payam Rafat
I agree. Have it evaluated by your physician to get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many triggers

There are several triggers that may be causing your symptoms.
Possibly a back issue, a pulled muscle, pinched nerve, etc. I would see a Dr. to help isolate your issue.

In brief: Many triggers

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Sciatica.

It could be an irritation of the sciatic nerve.
Get checked by a non-surgical sports medicine physician, for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.

In brief: Sciatica.

Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr

In brief: Need work up

Sometimes patients have referred pain from their spine or pinched sciatic nerve, etc or they can have leg pain from venous insufficiency, called venous reflux.
Look op a vein specialist : www.Phlebology.Org and see your pcp.

In brief: Need work up

Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Peter Kurzweil