I have shoulder pain, numbness in my hand, tingling sensation from my wrist to my elbow, and neck pain. What could it be?

DOUBLE CRUSH INJURY. The symptoms you are describing may result from a cervical disc herniation with compression of a nerve root. This pain may radiate down the arm into the hand with associated numbness and tingling of the affected nerve pathway. Additionally, you may also be describing a compression of the median nerve at the wrist with resulting carpal tunnel syndrome. If you can see your pcp for a referral.
Electrodiagnostics. The differential of your pain generator/s is large. Nerve conduction studies, electromyography, and possible advanced imaging such as mris may be warranted depending on the duration of symptoms, event causing symptoms, and current medical conditions. Possibilities may include radiculopathy, brachial plexopathy, or peripheral mono neuropathy. Consider getting a formal pain physician evaluation.