How long does tooth extraction, bone graft, and implant take?

Usually 90-120 mins. A periodontist or oral surgeon who places implants routinely all day long can usually do the procedures described in about 60 - 120 minutes, bearing no other concerns and not counting time for anesthesia. However, there are many situations where the extraction and bone graft is done on one day, then allowed to heal several weeks, then the implant placed at another appointment.
This process. Can take several months so a retainer with a replacement tooth is often necessary.
Depends. Bone graft healing depends on the type of bone defect you begin with. The more bony walls you have to graft to at the start, the better the success and the shorter the healing period. Implants can take from 3-4 months to heal or longer if placed within the sinus.